Terms & Conditions
IF THERE IS ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH, PLEASE DO NOT USE VIP CONNECT SERVICES.
The terms and conditions set forth in this agreement constitute the entire understanding and agreement between you the trip “Participant” and VIP Connect with respect to any and all bookings or transactions made with VIP Connect. By submitting a reservation form and accepting this agreement, you accept all of the terms in this agreement and direct us to perform services on your behalf.
1. We will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged articles. VIP Connect reserves the right to terminate this or any other contract for noncompliance of the above requests, especially if renters do not follow chauffeurs requests in order to obey the rules in this contract.
2. No smoking is allowed in our vehicles.
3. Full deposit is required to complete reservation.
4. Payment methods will be cash, credit cards & PayPal.
5. No personal or business checks will be accepted.
6. All of the given information from the renter is binding and cannot be changed without VIP Connect acceptance. If the contract is cancelled or accepted after it is signed or accepted, VIP Connect is still authorized to collect the remaining balance in full, if the transfer was not re-rented again on the cancelled date for the same or higher amount.
7. The credit card holder gives authorization to use the credit card information over the phone, fax, internet in combination with a signed contract.
8. In the event that the purchaser wants to change the time of the itinerary, they may do so, only if VIP Connect can accommodate other clients that booked with VIP Connect prior to or after the said time.
9. The purchaser further agrees to pay additional charges incurred such as overtime, tolls, parking etc. Overtime for airport jobs is charged in 30 minute increments, extra stops are charged $20 – $40.
10. If customer fails to show at designated pick up location (NO SHOW), the full amount of contracted time will be charged. On all reservations you will be considered a no-show at 30 minutes past your scheduled pick-up time; if you have not met your Chauffeur or contacted us by phone 787-779-9075, you will be charged in full for the reservation. To avoid being charged as a no-show, do not leave your location without contacting by phone.
11. On all the Point to Point transfers VIP Connect provides up to a 1hr in Airport and 30 minutes in others locations grace period at pick-up; before wait time charges apply at the hourly rate of the vehicle. $25 will be charged by every 30 minutes of waiting time.
1. Cancellations made within less than 48hrs days or will be charged a cancellation fee $25
2. Rescheduling of Airport Service is possible at no extra charge, as long as rescheduling is requested before the driver in route or on locations.
3. Cancellations made within less than 12-hrs will be charged a full price of the booked ride.
4. Cancellations has to be made by phone 787-779-9075 or email email@example.com
5. By signing, submitting payment or accepting our services you agree to terms and the conditions.